- All items found on UMass Transit buses will be kept for a maximum of one week.
- Valuables (i.e. phones, laptops, car keys, wallets) will be given to UMPD after the one week period.
- Dorm and residence hall keys will be given to the UMass Lock Shop after the one week period.
- All other items (i.e. clothing, water bottles, umbrellas, backpacks) will be discarded after the one week period.
UMass Transit Lost and Found Contact Information:
- Phone: (413) 545-0056 ext. 2
- Email: transit-lostfound [at] umass.edu
- Hours: Sunday-Saturday 7 am- 7 pm
- Address: 185 Holdsworth Way
- Amherst, MA 01003-9286
Umass Police Department (UMPD) Lost and Found Contact Information:
- Phone: (413) 545-2241
- Lost Property Webforum: http://www.umass.edu/umpd/lost-and-found
- Address: 585 East Pleasant Street
- Amherst, MA 01003-9600