Roadside Assistance

Each state vehicle should be equipped with a vehicle packet that includes information on who to call if the vehicle breaks down and needs road side assistance. If a vehicle packet is misplaced, contact the department fleet manager or Transportation Services at (413)545-4682.

Monthly Billing

Transportation Services will provide each department with a monthly notification of pending recharges for fuel and/or vehicle repairs. This notification can be sent by fax or email. Each month department fleet managers will have a maximum of four business days to notify Transportation Services of any changes before recharges are processed.

Recharges for fuel purchases will post to account (object) code 754400 and recharges for vehicle repairs will post to account (object) code 768900.

Be prepared to provide:

  • The last 6 digits of the VIN
  • Your current location

Visit the repairs page and accident page for more information.
(413) 577-PARK (7275)
(413) 545-0056
(413) 545-4682