- Transit app (bus locations, departures, alerts, & directions)
- myStop (bus locations, departures, alerts, & directions)
- PVTA system map
- All passengers are REQUIRED to wear a nose & mouth covering. Don't ride if symptomatic or quarantined or if exposed to anyone who tested positive.
- Bus service on most routes has been reduced until further notice due to COVID-19. For details, see the calendar and schedules.
- Read about extra steps taken to maintain safety.
The B43 and R29 are not operated by UMass Transit. They are fare-free during the semester, but require that you show your student ID.
The other routes that service campus are operated by UMass Transit and are fare-free all year.