Are you a UMass student? Do you love driving? Join the team that moves UMass!
Drivers start at $16.25 per hour!
- Pay raises every semester
- Promotional positions with even higher pay and real-world supervisory and management experience
- Excellent resume material
- Flexible work schedules (optimized for students)
- We pay for your Class B Commercial Driver's License (CDL), train you, and pay you while you're being trained
- It's fun!
- Rates effective January 5, 2020: Trainee $12.75, Driver $16.25 (plus raises)
- Must be a UMass student with at least 6 credits per semester and willing to work at least 15 hours a week
Supervisory, Management, & Technical Experience
We pride ourselves in being a student-run organization! Drivers are eligible for promotion to a variety of student positions:
- Driver Supervision
- Safety and Training
- Recruitment and Hiring
- Field Trip
- Special Transportation
- Special Projects
- Planning and Analysis
- Software Development
- Information Technology
Whatever your career interests, you'll gain valuable real-world experience for your resume!
Wintersession 2019-2020 Training
Safety is our priority, and our training program is extensive. We train on weekdays and weekends during the semesters, Summer, and Wintersession.
The Wintersession program runs from January 3rd until January 20th. This a great way to get the bulk of your training done when you’re not taking classes.
If you don’t already have local housing in January, we'll put you up in the Campus Center Hotel from January 2nd to January 17th, provide food (YCMP), and cover your early move-in fees for your dorm room!