Carpool permits are available to UMass employees and students who regularly share rides to the University. If you are looking for a carpool partner, please consider using BayState Commute. Many students use the Wheeli app to find a carpool partner.
Visit Parking Services today to get a carpool permit. If you already have a current parking permit, you may exchange it, and receive a pro-rated refund.
Benefits of participation include:
- Reduced parking permit fees
- Preferred parking spaces
- Guaranteed ride home for emergency situations
- Free one-day passes to accommodate occasional need to drive alone
- Reduced auto maintenance costs
- Reduced environmental impact
For additional information, call 545-6585, or email parking [at] umass.edu.