Though UMass has moved to remote instruction for the fall 2020 semester due to COVID-19, our training program remains on track.
Are you a UMass student? Do you love driving? Join the team that moves UMass!
Drivers start at $16.25 per hour!
- Pay raises every semester
- Promotional positions with even higher pay and real-world supervisory and management experience
- Excellent resume material
- Flexible work schedules (optimized for students)
- We pay for your Class B Commercial Driver's License (CDL), train you, and pay you while you're being trained
- It's fun!
- Trainees earn $12.75 per hour and move to $16.25 after completing training
- Must be a UMass student with at least 6 credits per semester and willing to work at least 15 hours a week
Supervisory, Management, & Technical Experience
We pride ourselves in being a student-run organization! Drivers are eligible for promotion to a variety of student positions:
- Driver Supervision
- Safety and Training
- Recruitment and Hiring
- Field Trip
- Special Transportation
- Special Projects
- Planning and Analysis
- Software Development
- Information Technology
Whatever your career interests, you'll gain valuable real-world experience for your resume! Apply today!