- Information can be several minutes old.
- Age of information is not indicated.
- Sometimes, not all buses are displayed.
- In certain circumstances, buses may appear on the wrong route.
- There are separate bus trackers for Amherst, Northampton,
and Springfield. Routes common to multiple regions only appear on
one bus tracker.
- Information in the bus icon pop-up window can be misleading or inaccurate:
- "Last updated on:" is not when the bus was at its shown location.
- "Status:" (ON-TIME, LATE, EARLY) is sometimes wrong.
- "Last Stop:" is sometimes contradicted by the location of the bus' icon.
- The bus icon pop-up window does not show "Status" for some routes.
- Improve accuracy of information.
- Replace this bus tracker with one that shows all PVTA routes (and also indicates age of information).
- Add departure estimates to:
- The trip planner (using GTFS-realtime)
- The bus stops mobile pages (QRCodes posted at bus stops currently display
Please contact PVTA with any questions or suggestions.