Our Patron COVID Safety Policy
To keep patrons, performers, and our staff and crew safe, the University of Massachusetts Amherst Department of Theater, in its continued commitment to maintaining the health and safety of the UMass community and patrons of the arts, is requiring patrons to be fully vaccinated to attend performances. Our students and staff are required to be fully vaccinated per University Policy.
To attend an in-person performance or event please be prepared to:
1. Present proof of full vaccination for COVID-19, two weeks after the second dose in a two-dose vaccine series, or a single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Proof may be the original CDC vaccination record card, a copy of said record, or a mobile photograph of the card.
2. Present a matching photo identification card with the same name as the COVID-19 vaccination card. This may be a University of Massachusetts UCard, or a state/federal photo ID.
3. Any individuals who are not fully vaccinated, or cannot locate their vaccination record, may instead produce a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or antigen) with the negative test result and collection date and time stamp within 72 hours of the event.
4. Face masks must be worn at all times indoors while attending an event by all patrons, regardless of vaccination status.
5. Patrons under the age of 12, who cannot be vaccinated, must wear a mask at all times.
If you are unable to provide requested documentation to enter a performance or event, you will be turned away.
If you have tickets to an event or performance and are feeling ill, experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, or have been designated as a close contact of someone who has tested positive for COVID-19; DO NOT ENTER THE THEATER. Please contact our Box Office at email@example.com or by calling (413) 545-2511 to arrange a refund, ticket exchange, or to donate your ticket cost.
Thank you for keeping our theaters safe!