- Undergraduate Admissions
- Graduate School Admissions
- Fine Arts Center Box Office
- UMass Theater General Handbook
- UMass Theater Graduate Handbook
- UMass Theater Major Requirements Checklist
- UMass Theater Dramaturgy Requirements Checklist
- UMass Theater Minor Checklist
- UMass Theater's Flickr account
- UMass Theater's Youtube account
- Production Calendar
- HFA Advising & Career Center
- HFA Careers & Internships
Fine Arts Center, Room 32
Michael Dubin has worked since 1988 for Spoleto Festival USA, including four seasons as Technical Director for the Garden Theater. He has been master electrician for the Boston Symphony Orchestra Opera at Tanglewood, Spoleto Festival USA, Massachusetts International Festival of the Arts (MIFA), National Playwrights Conference, and Philadelphia's Wilma Theater. Professional lighting design credits include productions for Adirondack Theater Festival, ZEROMOVING Dance Company, and Vanessa Redgrave's Sarah Bernhardt Comes to Town (MIFA).
Dubin served as lighting designer and stage manager for Philadelphia's Danceteller dance/theater company for five seasons, including extensive touring in the eastern U.S., two tours of Russia, and a three-week run at Scotland's Edinburgh Festival.