- Undergraduate Admissions
- Graduate School Admissions
- Fine Arts Center Box Office
- UMass Theater General Handbook
- UMass Theater Graduate Handbook
- UMass Theater Major Requirements Checklist
- UMass Theater Dramaturgy Requirements Checklist
- UMass Theater Minor Checklist
- UMass Theater's Flickr account
- UMass Theater's Youtube account
- Production Calendar
- HFA Advising & Career Center
- HFA Careers & Internships
Fine Arts Center, Room 24A
B.A. University of Massachusetts-Amherst
Brandon has been in the construction industry since 1993. He has worked on a wide range of projects from custom woodwork to large-scale commercial and state contracts. His skills as a carpenter and project manager, as well as his extensive knowledge of materials and methods, and construction and fabrication techniques have brought him to an environment he is also passionate about: the theater.
In 2011, Brandon served as the project manager for the Curtain Theater renovation. Since then, as Scenic Construction Director, he has worked through the 2011-2012 season on Love the Doctor, Hell in High Water, Solstice, The Tailor of Inverness, Urinetown and A Midsummer Night's Dream.
In his free time, Brandon enjoys spending time outdoors with family and friends.