During the summer months, a small contingent of fellows are hired to continue work on key project areas related to sustainability initiatives.
Eco-Rep Program Manager (Closed)
- Eco-Rep Curriculum Development
- Recruitment and Course Reader
Student Sustainability Coordinator (Open)
- Managing the Student Fellowship Program
- Support to Campus Sustainability Manager
- Major Event Organizing (Earth Day, Campus Sustainability Day)
- Campus Outreach and Engagement
- Support to SGA Secretary of Sustainability and other students
Other Student Fellow Summer Positions:
New2U Fellow (1 Opening) 5 hours per week/14 weeks
• The purpose of the Tag Sale is to discourage students from the drastic consumerism that takes place as students run to Target and Walmart to purchase NEW items (futons, lamps, etc.)
• Sort through the items we collect during New2U move-out
• Coordinate volunteer dates for students to come help sort toward the end of the summer
• Plan for the New2U Tag Sale to take place during move in weekend.
• Hours are flexible
Minute Riders (2 Openings) 5 hours per week/16 weeks
• Seeking 2 Students to ride a tandem bike around campus together and pick up compost from about 30 different participating offices and drop it off at various composting locations.
• Minute Riders must work two days per week, ideally Tuesdays and Fridays.
Contact Liz Pongratz if interested in any of these positions: email@example.com