Student Success and UMass Amherst Libraries are launching the 2023 #UMassReads Summer Reading Challenge! We hope you'll join us! Here's how it works:
- Sign up using this form.
- Sign up by Monday, May 22 to receive a printed book tracking sheet in the mail! Otherwise, join anytime and download the digital tracking sheet.
- All UMass community members may take part.
- The official reading period begins on May 26 and ends on August 25.
- Read what you'd like and how much you'd like. And yes, audiobooks certainly count!
- On Friday, September 8, from 1-3pm, we’ll all get together in the W.E.B. DuBois Library RECESS space to celebrate with pizza and prizes.
Our goal is connecting and creating community – while reading or listening to great books.
We’d love to see what you’re reading and how you’re reading it! If you’d like to share photos of your reading journey, please use the hashtag #umassreads on Instagram.
If you have any questions, please email Hannah Bernhard at firstname.lastname@example.org.