Student Success Study Skills
Each month, we'll provide a short video (courtesy of the Learning Resource Center) that'll provide tangible direction for building your study skills. All videos are under three minutes long and contain helpful insights. If have questions or want to know more about any of the content in the videos, send us a note and we'll get back to you with more information.
Be Good to Yourself
Boost Your Academics
Manage Your Money
Organize your Life
Live Your Best Off-Campus Life
Plan Your Future
Connect your calendar with ours to see this year's academic calendar and events focused on student success.
Plan Your Semester in Five Steps
- Download and fill out your semester goal-setting page.
- Repeat two more times, so that you have three primary goals.
- Download the daily planner page and either save to your device or print enough copies for the semester (106). Fill this out daily.
- Download the weekly planner page and either save to your device or print enough copies for the semester (15). Fill this out weekly.
Let us know if you have questions or want one of us to walk you through the process. We’re happy to help!
Each week day, as part of the challenge, you'll have access to a new, short video (under 5 minutes) focused on the month's topic. You can plan to watch or listen to these videos on your way to class, while commuting, while getting ready in the morning, or even all at the same time. However you choose to listen, you're sure to learn a lot!
- Put These Items in Your Calendar
- How to Manage Your Calendar
- How to Prioritize Tasks
- How to Curb Overwhelm
- How to Overcome Procrastination
- How to Use Tech to Get Organized
Sign up here to receive a monthly reminder via email about new Student Success Planner content!