How to Schedule a Weekly Reset
A weekly reset is time you set aside each week to get your life in order. It’s time to plan, schedule, and strategize so that you can make the most of your week. For many people, this practice helps decrease organization-related anxiety.
How to Start
- Schedule in one hour, one night per week (we recommend Sunday!)
- Make a list of tasks you’ll complete to get organized for the week ahead.
- Commit to making this happen for yourself.
Organization Task Ideas
- Clean your workspace
- Clear off your computer desktop
- Schedule study time into your calendar
- Check your syllabi for upcoming due dates
- Create a to-do list for the week
- Time block any larger tasks
- Add any relevant notes to meetings or appointments.
Your primary goal in doing this is building a game plan for your week. If you map out your week and strategize your days, there’s a good chance you’ll feel more organized, more at ease, and clearer about where you’re putting your time.