Tips for Rocking Your Final Exams
It’s the final countdown! With exams right around the corner, you want to make sure that you’re approaching your finals with intention. Follow these tips to make sure your finals week goes as smoothly as possible:
- Double check your final exam schedule and make sure you write down the days and times of your exams in your planner/calendar.
- Know that, per University policy, if you have three final exams scheduled for the same day, one of the exams can be offered at a different time as long as you notify the professor of the conflict two weeks in advance. Written documentation of the final exam conflict must be provided by the Registrar’s Office.
- Attend a Success Toolkit Series on Preparing for Final Exams.
- Prioritize self-care and wellbeing as much as you’re able to. Schedule time to sleep, eat, move your body, and socialize with people who support you in your academic journey.
- Schedule in life admin time. Setting aside even a couple of hours per day to take care of life tasks can help you avoid overwhelm.
As always, if you’re feeling too stressed out to manage, ask for help!