CashCourse is an online financial education resource created for college students. As a UMass Amherst student, you can access CashCourse for free by following these instructions:
- Click on register for a free account on CashCourse landing page.
- Enter your name, email address, state, school, and password.
- Click register and you're all set!
CashCourse offers tools and articles focused on the fundamentals of personal finance, with resources divided into six main areas of learning:
- Earn: Estimate financial effects of current and future employment.
- Save and Invest: Grow personal assets to build savings and financial security.
- Protect: Protect financial resources, personal property and identity.
- Spend: Manage cash flow to meet financial goals and navigate financial obstacles.
- Borrow: Control personal credit and debt.
- Pay for Education: Create and implement a strategy for funding higher education.
If you have any questions or need any help, send a note to us at email@example.com.