- Explore volunteer, community service, leadership, and community building programs at UMass Amherst.
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program: if you have experience with accounting and/or have taken Accounting 371: Federal Taxes, the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program could use your help. Click here to apply.
- School of Public Health and Health Science – Internship, Practicum, & Volunteer Opportunities
- Sign up to volunteer at Amherst Survival Center's Mobile Food Pantry
- Five Colleges and Community Volunteer Opportunities
- MassPIRG provides opportunities to advocate for solutions to local and large scale societal problems and get training in public speaking, community outreach, public relations and more.