I Need Healthcare

University Health Services provides services to students and their spouses, domestic partners, and dependents. Call (413) 577-5101 for an appointment. Advance appointments are best for routine care and minor problems; same day appointments are for more urgent issues. If the health concern just can’t wait, the walk in clinic is open during health center hours (avoid waiting in the clinic by texting “clinic” to (413) 944-8562 and get a text with your number in line and a reminder text when it's almost your turn). In a health emergency always call 911.

Questions? Call the Triage Advice Nurse, (413) 577-5229.

The UHS Women’s Health Clinic offers specialized services, including diagnosis and treatment of gynecological disorders and diseases, prenatal care, obstetrical ultrasounds, and infertility services from consulting OB/GYN providers. UHS also provides trans health resources.

If you are taking five or more credits in an academic semester, you are automatically enrolled in the Student Health Benefit Plan (SHBP) unless you submit a waiver.

The Medicaid program in Massachusetts is called MassHealth. To enroll call 1-800-841-2900 (TTY line 1-800-497-4648). MassHealth has interpreters who speak languages other than English, such as Chinese, Haitian Creole, Khmer, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Vietnamese. If you're covered by MassHealth, you may be eligible to enroll in the Student Health Benefit Plan (SHBP) and have the premium paid.

Help yourself stay well with acupuncturenutrition servicestobacco cessation supporttravel medicine, and wellness programs at Campus Recreation and the Center for Health Promotion.

Need to get or stay clean and sober? Collegiate Recovery CommunitiesFresh & Sober, and a number of local resources can offer support.