My Family Needs Help

Student Parent Programs provides UMass families with support, education, and resources including childcare tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate students and childcare options.

Parent Services can provide parents of students with advice, answer questions, connect to campus information, and help troubleshoot problems or concerns.

The Department of Transitional Assistance provides vouchers to pay for child care to those families already receiving funds from the department.

Student Legal Services can provide legal assistance to families needing help with child custody, child support, divorce, adoption, or other family law matters.

Massachusetts 2-1-1 can help Massachusetts residents find essential community services such as after school programs, food banks, care for an aging parent, and more.