As part of the UMass Amherst Student Life team, you play an important role in providing a positive climate that supports our students to have a rich and fulfilled undergraduate experience that carries them through to graduation and beyond.
Learning Together provides you with a wide array of professional development resources including:
- webinars with national experts
- data reports and analysis for program planning
- online and in-person trainings
- web resources
- research articles on nationally trending Student Life issues
- skill building workshops.
It’s a place to sharpen your skills, expand your expertise, and to stay engaged with the emerging issues impacting our students and the changing context of your working environment. I thank you for your deep and ongoing commitment to both the university and our students, and I look forward to your feedback and contributions as we continue “Learning Together.”
Vice Chancellor Enku Gelaye