What do you need?
- Materials to help educate campus audiences about alcohol and other drugs?
- Want to schedule a training or presentation for your class, RSO, residence hall or other group?
- Trying to find a guest lecturer for a class or community group?
- Need to make a referral for substance abuse treatment or counseling and don’t know where to turn?
- Want to learn more about substance use and prevention efforts?
- Ever thought about getting involved in prevention, recovery or education programs?
The Center for Health Promotion can help! Call (413) 577-5181
Some of what we've been doing lately...
- New Students Orientation and associated programs for parents
- Trainings for New Students Orientation program counselors
- Educating students and families about AlcoholEdu, the online health education course mandatory for all first-year students
- Sharing information about sexual health, violence prevention, alcohol and other drug abuse prevention, and more through performances by the Not Ready for Bedtime Players