To Students Impacted by Hurricanes & Merrimack Valley Fires

Support is available. If you need to leave campus, notify your professors and the Dean of Student’s Office. The Dean’s office also may be able to assist with travel costs. If your coursework is impeded, communicate with your faculty. If you are experiencing distress, utilize CCPH resources or call 413-545-2337 to speak with CCPH staff.

CCPH and Student Engagement Have Moved

All Center for Counseling & Psychological Health services are now under one roof, in Middlesex House, 111 County Circle.

During Student Union renovations, Student Engagement, including the Business Center, has temporarily moved from 416 Student Union to Bartlett Hall, 2nd Floor North Wing, 130 Hicks Way.

Use or Donate to Student Care Supply Closets

Student Care Supply Closets provide free toiletries and household items to students facing economic insecurity and/or an unexpected financial emergency. Find out how to donate or receive supplies.

CCPH Offers Web-based Services

The Center for Counseling and Psychological Health (CCPH) now offers Therapist Assisted Online (TAO) a seven-week, interactive, web-based program as well as TAO Self-Help, a customizable, self-guided course.