UMass Students • Five College Students • Children and Youth • Parents • Trans • Women • Men • Alcoholics Anonymous
- See College LGBTQIA+ Group
- Five College trans support and social group: Sundays, 1-2:30 p.m. during the school year, Amherst College Queer Resource Center
- Generation Q: Tuesdays, 4-7 p.m., in Greenfield; Wednesdays, 4-7 p.m. in Northampton
Peer-led social and support group for 14-21 year-old LGBTQ+ youth and their straight allies. For location information, contact Community Action Youth Programs: www.communityaction.us/youth-programs
Generation Q, Jr.: every 2nd Tuesday of the month, 3:30-5 p.m., in Greenfield and every 2nd Wednesday of the month, 3:30-5 p.m., in Northampton.
A group for LGBTQ+ and allied middle school aged youth. For location information, contact Community Action Youth Programs: www.communityaction.us/youth-programs
- Out Now: Drop-in hours Wednesdays, 5-7 p.m. 1695 Main St., 2nd floor, Springfield
Springfield-area LGBTQ and allied youth group, ages 22 and under
- Trans Young Children and Parent Meet Up: every 3rd Saturday of the month, 10-noon, Bridge Family Resource Center, 101 University Drive, Suite A3, Amherst
A chance for young trans kids to play together and for their parent to talk
- Transforming Parents: every 1st Thursday of the month, 6:30 p.m., in Northampton. Information: TransformingParents@gmail.com
Support group for parents of trans and gender-nonconforming offspring
- Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbian and Gays (PFLAG) Franklin-Hampshire Chapter: every 2nd Tuesday of the month, 6-8 p.m., Baystate Health Pioneer Valley Family Medicine community room, 325B King St., Northampton. Facebook: "PFLAG Franklin-Hampshire Chapter"
- East Coast FTM Group: every 1st Sunday of the month, 3-5 p.m., Sexual Minorities Archives, 135 Lincoln St., Holyoke
Trans masculine and male support group
- Journey: every 3rd Thursday of the month, 6-8 p.m., Unitarian Society of Northampton and Florence, 220 Main St., Northampton (use the side door)
Trans support group (friends, family, and allies welcomed)
- UniTy of the Pioneer Valley: every 2nd Thursday of the month (except July and August), 7 p.m., Baystate Health, 3300 Main St., Springfield. Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/UniTySpringfield
Springfield-area trans support group
- The Center for Women and Community at UMass offers a range of support groups each semester. Get the current schedule.
- Gay, bisexual, and questioning men’s support group: 2nd and 4th Mondays of each month, 7-9 p.m., Edwards Church, Main and State Streets, Northampton
- GLBT Alcoholics Anonymous group: Fridays, 7:30 p.m., St. John's Episcopal Church, 48 Elm St., Northampton
Get a list of non-LGBTQ AA meetings in Western Massachusetts.