UMass Students • Five College Students • Children and Youth • Parents • Trans • Women • Men • Alcoholics Anonymous
- Generation Q Youth Social & Support Group Meetings:
--Tuesdays, 4-7 p.m., 154 Federal St. in Greenfield and by Zoom (6-7 p.m.: open to participants 18+ only)
-- Wednesdays, 4-7 p.m., 155 Pleasant St. in Northampton and by Zoom (6-7 p.m.: open to participants 18+ only)
-- programming also offered for youth 10-13
The Gen Q groups are free, confidential educational and social/support group for LGBTQIA+ youth, 14-24 years old. To register for a group, email Merrow or fill out the interest form here.
- Out Now: Drop-in hours Wednesdays, 5-7 p.m. 1695 Main St., 2nd floor, Springfield
Springfield-area LGBTQ and allied youth group, ages 22 and under
- Trans Young Children and Parent Meet Up: For more information: Brenda: (860) 916-9867.
Sponsored by PFLAG, a chance for young trans and nonbinary kids to play together and for their parents to talk
- PFLAG Franklin-Hampshire Chapter: meets the 2nd & 4th Tuesday of each month virtually. For more information, contact fhcPFLAG@gmail.com or call Brenda at (860) 916-9867. Facebook: "PFLAG Franklin-Hampshire Chapter" or https://fhcpflag.weebly.com
Support, education, and advocacy for LGBTQIA+ people and those who love them
- East Coast FTM Group: every 1st Sunday of the month, 3-5 p.m., Sexual Minorities Archives, 135 Lincoln St., Holyoke
Trans masculine and male support group
- UniTy of the Pioneer Valley: every 2nd Thursday of the month (except July and August), 7 p.m., Baystate Health, 3300 Main St., Springfield. Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/UniTySpringfield
Springfield-area trans support group
- The Center for Women and Community at UMass offers a range of support groups each semester. See the schedule here.
- Gay, bisexual, and questioning men’s support group: 2nd and 4th Mondays of each month, 7-9 p.m., Edwards Church, Main and State Streets, Northampton
- GLBT Alcoholics Anonymous group: Fridays, 7:30 p.m., St. John's Episcopal Church, 48 Elm St., Northampton
Get a list of non-LGBTQ AA meetings in Western Massachusetts.