UMass Students • Five College Students • Children and Youth • Parents • Trans • Women • Men • Alcoholics Anonymous
- Gen Q Youth (youth 17 & under) Social & Support Group Meetings:Tuesdays, 3-5 p.m. in Greenfield, & Wednesdays, 3-5 in Northampton
- Gen Q Young Adult (18-24) Social & Support Group Meetings: Tuesdays, 5-7 p.m. in Greenfield, & Wednesdays, 5-7 in Northampton
The Gen Q groups are free, confidential educational and social/support group for lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer, and questioning youth and straight allies. To register for a group, email Merrow or fill out the interest form here.
- Out Now: Drop-in hours Wednesdays, 5-7 p.m. 1695 Main St., 2nd floor, Springfield
Springfield-area LGBTQ and allied youth group, ages 22 and under
- Trans Young Children and Parent Meet Up: For more information: Brenda: (860) 916-9867.
Sponsored by PFLAG, a chance for young trans and nonbinary kids to play together and for their parents to talk
- Transforming Parents: every 1st Thursday of the month, 6:30 p.m., in Northampton. For location and more information: TransformingParents@gmail.com
Support group for parents of trans and gender-nonconforming offspring
- PFLAG Franklin-Hampshire Chapter: meets the 2nd & 4th Tuesday of each month virtually. For more information, contact fhcPFLAG@gmail.com or call Brenda at (860) 916-9867. Facebook: "PFLAG Franklin-Hampshire Chapter" or https://fhcpflag.weebly.com
Support, education, and advocacy for LGBTQIA+ people and those who love them
- East Coast FTM Group: every 1st Sunday of the month, 3-5 p.m., Sexual Minorities Archives, 135 Lincoln St., Holyoke
Trans masculine and male support group
- Journey: every 3rd Thursday of the month, 6-8 p.m., Unitarian Society of Northampton and Florence, 220 Main St., Northampton (use the side door)
Trans support group (friends, family, and allies welcomed)
- UniTy of the Pioneer Valley: every 2nd Thursday of the month (except July and August), 7 p.m., Baystate Health, 3300 Main St., Springfield. Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/UniTySpringfield
Springfield-area trans support group
- The Center for Women and Community at UMass offers a range of support groups each semester. See the schedule here.
- Gay, bisexual, and questioning men’s support group: 2nd and 4th Mondays of each month, 7-9 p.m., Edwards Church, Main and State Streets, Northampton
- GLBT Alcoholics Anonymous group: Fridays, 7:30 p.m., St. John's Episcopal Church, 48 Elm St., Northampton
Get a list of non-LGBTQ AA meetings in Western Massachusetts.