UMass Students • Five College Students • Youth • Parents • Trans • Women • Men • Alcoholics Anonymous
- See College LGBTQIA+ Groups
- Five College trans support and social group: Sundays, 1 – 2:30 p.m. during the school year. Amherst College Queer Resource Center. Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/fivecollegesupport
- Generation Q: Tuesdays, 4 – 7 p.m., in Greenfield; Wednesdays, 4:30 – 7:30 p.m. in Northampton
- Social and support group for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning youth and their straight allies, ages 11 – 21
- Transgender Rights, Education, and Empowerment (TREE): Tuesdays, 4 – 7 p.m. in Greenfield; Wednesdays, 4:30 – 7:30 p.m. in Northampton
- Social and support group for trans-identified and gender non-conforming youth ages 11 – 21
- Out Now: Drop-in hours Wednesdays, 5 – 7 p.m. 1695 Main St., 2nd floor, Springfield
- Springfield-area LGBTQ and allied youth group, ages 22 and under
- Transforming Parents: first Thursday of each month at 6:30 p.m. in Northampton. Information: TransformingParents@gmail.com
- Support group for parents of trans and gender-nonconforming offspring
- Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbian and Gays (PFLAG) Franklin-Hampshire Chapter: Second Tuesday of the month, 6 – 8 p.m., Baystate Health Pioneer Valley Family Medicine community room, 325B King St., Northampton. Facebook: "PFLAG Franklin-Hampshire Chapter"
- UniTy of the Pioneer Valley: Second Thursday of every month (except July and August), 7 p.m., Baystate Health, 3300 Main St., Springfield. Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/UniTySpringfield
- Springfield-area trans support group
- The Center for Women and Community at UMass offers a range of support groups each semester. Get the current schedule.
- Gay, bisexual, and questioning men’s support group: Mondays, 7 – 9 p.m., Edwards Church, Main and State Streets, Northampton
- Suicide Prevention: Amherst Safe Place Group: Tuesdays, 7 p.m., Jones Library, 43 Amity St., Amherst
- GLBT Alcoholics Anonymous group: Fridays, 7:30 p.m., St. John's Episcopal Church, 48 Elm St., Northampton
Get a list of non-LGBTQ AA meetings in Western Massachusetts.