The staff in the Office of Career Planning are happy to meet with you. You can find detailed Career Resources here.
Schedule an appointment with a professional career advisor on any of the following topics:
- The correlation between one’s college major and career field
- Finding internships, jobs, networking at career fairs
- Social media marketing, specifically LinkedIn
- Interviewing skills, in person, phone, video
- Graduate school applications
- Gap year, travel, study/work/intern overseas, the road less traveled
- Finding your unique career path and next steps
- Schedule a professional advising appointment via Handshake with Mary Ellen Liseno, Director for Career Planning.
- Don’t want to make an appointment and would rather just walk-In or send an email? Meet with a Career Ambassador Peer Advisor to have your resume, cover letter or personal statement reviewed. They can also help you with Handshake and answer general career advice questions. Career Ambassadors are available in-person during Walk-in Hours or can provide an electronic review via email.