Epic is located in Madison, Wisconsin, a city regularly ranked as one of America's best places to live. Epic's environment is one of continuous learning; you'll have access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others. We offer comprehensive benefits to keep you healthy and happy as you grow in your life and career, and your merit-based compensation will reflect the impact your work has on the company and our customers. You'll also be eligible for annual raises and bonuses, as well as stock grants, which give you an even greater stake in the success of Epic and our customers. Epic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (W/M/Vets/Disability) employer. Please see our full non-discrimination statement at https://careers.epic.com/EEO.
- Bachelor's degree or greater (any major)
- A history of academic and professional success
- Software experience is not required; we'll train you to be an expert
- Eligible to work in the U.S. without visa sponsorship
- Relocation to the Madison, WI area (reimbursed)
For more information and to apply, click here.