As a Project Manager on our Implementation Services (IS) team, you'll work side by side with our customers to install our software, help them to lead and manage change, and ultimately transform the way they provide healthcare for about 57% of Americans. Project managers develop creative strategies to achieve a common end goal while collaborating with smart and innovative colleagues from all roles. Customers will see you as the face of Epic, and you'll form long-lasting relationships with your teams. No two days are the same - you'll never stop learning and growing. You'll have the autonomy to make important decisions while receiving support and guidance along the way. You bring your intelligence, creativity and curiosity; we'll teach you the rest.
As a Software Tester on our Quality Assurance (QA) team at Epic, you'll play a critical role in ensuring that our software lives up to its world-class reputation. These detail-oriented perfectionists test our software from a medical professional's perspective to make sure it's efficient and intuitive. As a part of our testing team, you'll use your creativity to push our software to the limit. First we use it right, and then we use it wrong. Thinking outside the box, you'll work side by side with our developers to create high quality healthcare software. Kick your career into high gear - break our code. You bring your intelligence, creativity and curiosity; we'll teach you the rest.
Simple Gifts Farm
The Farm Store Manager will oversee all daily operations of the Simple Gifts Farm store and will work to ensure smooth and timely completion of duties, communication with other segments of the farm operation, and to foster a friendly, professional, collaborative and harmonious work environment at the store. The successful applicant will also bring some entrepreneurial drive to the position and will be actively involved in improving the sales and profitability of the store. This position is a full-time, year-round management position that will include some weekend duties. Please apply by sending a resume, a list of at least 3 work references, and a cover letter explaining your interest in the position to Jeremy Barker Plotkin at email@example.com.
Specific Responsibilities of Farm Store Manager:
- Maintain beautiful and bountiful produce display
- Collaborate with Harvest Manager and other Farm staff to keep inventory of produce from Simple Gifts and other farms well-stocked in farm store walk-in cooler and on display
- Proactively manage produce display in store to highlight seasonal specials and maximize produce quality and sales
- Supervise farm store staff to achieve above results
- Maintain Inventory and POS system
- Manage data entry to ensure accurate record-keeping and projections
- Order products for farm store as needed to optimize sales, maintain abundant display and minimize spoilage
- Source new products for sale in the store
- Collaborate with Farmer, Harvest Manager, and other farm staff to continually improve inventory, POS, and record-keeping systems
- Manage farm store staff
- Schedule and supervise farm store staff
- Train farm store staff in operation of POS system, display management, and all other tasks as needed
- Participate in hiring of new farm store staff as needed
- Foster collaborative, friendly, and productive work environment
- Manage physical appearance of store environment
- Maintain upkeep of perennial flower and herb landscaping around farm store
- Monitor PYO gardens and communicate with CSA members and other customers about PYO crop availability and location
- Build and maintain seasonal displays including signage, decorations, and merchandising (bedding plants in spring, pumpkins/squash in fall, etc.)
- Collaborate with other farm staff to accomplish the above duties
- Manage promotion of store
- Produce and publish weekly newsletter
- Regularly update farm’s social media account
- Regularly generate special sales and other promotions for stand
- Collaborate with other farm staff to solicit content for social media and newsletter
- Collaborate with farm management and graphic designer to generate and manage print, radio, social media, and other advertising
- Help to create a welcoming environment for customers
- Bring an entrepreneurial attitude towards increasing sales and margins in the store.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, and future increases will be tied to the performance of the store. This job has the potential to be remunerative to an employee who actively works to bring the store to a high level of performance.
Brigham and Women's Hospital
Working under the supervision of the Trauma Program Nurse Director and Burn Program Nurse Manager, the Injury Prevention/Outreach Coordinator (IPOC) works to reduce the burden of injury, improve the health of diverse populations, reduce or eliminate health disparities, and improve trauma education through collaboration with trauma systems’ partners (public health agencies, schools, community agencies, pre-hospital/EMS providers, Fire and police agencies, and other health care professionals).
The IPOC is responsible for promoting BWH as a quaternary referral center by establishing and maintaining relationships with referring agencies and community members throughout the region. The IPOC manages material and other resources in a cost-effective manner. Increasing prevention effectiveness (impact) per dollar invested.
The Coordinator works an average of 40 hours per week. The work schedule is defined by program needs (e.g. community outreach education) and may include evening and weekends.
View the full job listing on the Brigham and Women's Hospital website, search #3057337.
Amherst Survival Center
Grant-Funded Program Description: The Latinx Community Food Access Program will conduct a communitybased needs assessment of Latinx knowledge and use of food programs and the barriers Latinxs face in accessing these programs. The needs assessment will be followed by the development and implementation of an outreach media campaign to address the findings. The Research and Outreach Specialist will be the liaison between the Latinx community and the Amherst Survival Center. This program is grant funded and will be conducted over a 9-month period with the goal of increasing Latinx access to community food programs.
Job Summary: Under the direction of the Program Director, the Research and Outreach Specialist oversees and implements the project, recruits needs assessment participants, conducts focus groups, writes the needs assessment report, works with ASC staff to develop an outreach media campaign that addresses the needs assessment findings, and oversees the implementation of such a campaign for a period of time. The Research and Outreach Specialist will develop a final report for the project. The Research and Outreach Specialist must have relevant community experience, an ability to work and communicate effectively with a variety of individuals, knowledge of resources that serve the Amherst Latinx community, experience and competence working in the Latinx community. Knowledge of food security is a plus. Applicants must be bi-lingual and bi-cultural (Spanish/English).
UMass Med School
Under the supervision of the Principal Investigator or designee, the Clinical Research Assistant is responsible for performing delegated tasks and procedures involving human subjects in support of clinical research protocols.
- Assist PI in development of protocol-specific tools to aid in study documentation
- Assess eligibility of research subjects in accordance with the approved protocol and all applicable regulations including HIPAA
- Obtain patient consent and Human Subject Committee approvals for minimal-risk studies as delegated by IRB-approved protocol
- Collect, record, evaluate, update, and store/transport pertinent data and samples in relation to protocol
- Track study enrollment and completion of milestones
- Summarize research findings and prepare presentations
- Perform literature searches
- Schedule patient tests and/or interviews
- Conduct patient telephone follow up
- Stock, inventory, store, and order samples/supplies as needed to maintain appropriate operations
- Review medical records and medical record abstractions for consistency and completeness
- Comply with established policies, health and safety regulations and requirements, procedures, and department objectives
- Maintain patient and study subject confidentiality
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific or health care field, or related experience
- Experience in using computer-based tools (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills required.
For more information and how to apply, click here.
LAMOUR Community Health Institute and LBD Counseling and Consulting Clinic
LAMOUR Community Health Institute and LBD Counseling and Consulting Clinic was developed to provide an essential link between the community, the health care and human services system. Our counselors and staff are multicultural providers that speak and understand the cultural needs of the community. Our specialty is using a blend of Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) integrated into our behavioral health program services that meet the needs of children, adolescents, families and adults.
We are a Multi Services Community Based Agency that is committed to advocating and providing community based, culturally-competent, and comprehensive programming services. We have a responsibility to the communities we serve and to the staff we employ to help them develop their potential.
LOCATION: Serving Randolph, Boston & Southeast surrounding cities; main office Randolph, MA 02368. Will travel to work at patient homes, school and within the community. JOB SUMMARY: A Behavior Technician provides 1:1 behavioral intervention services to patient with Autism Spectrum diagnosis (DSM 5) or an Autistic /Asperger/PDD, NOS and other behavioral health diagnosis. Behavior Technicians are responsible for implementing Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) based programs as directed by Licensed Applied Behavior Analyst/ Board Certified Behavior Analyst and Master Level Clinician Supervisor. This is performed in accordance with outpatient mental health clinic program.
QUALIFICATIONS: Preferred candidate having a bachelor’s degree in a human services field from an accredited institution and one (1) year of relevant experience working with families and youth. Candidates with no bachelor degree must have the following:
1. High School Diploma
2. Board Certified Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT)
3. Two (2) years experience preferred
4. CRI certification.
Must be Cultural and Linguistic competence, bilingual a plus; Haitian Creole, Portuguese Creole, Spanish, Chinese or Vietnamese. RESPONSIBILITIES: Reports to the Licensed Applied Behavior Analyst/ Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Supervisor and other supervisors.
- Completes a BCBA Supervisor approved RBT course and keeps registration to the BACB current.
- Assists the BCBA /Supervisor in implementing behavioral programming in a 1:1 setting.
- Monitors patient’s progress on implementation of the goals of the treatment plan developed by the BCBA /Supervisor.
- Provide direct client care in 1:1 and group settings utilizing a combination of intensive teaching and natural environment training arrangements.
- Collects data, conducts assessments (e.g., stimulus preference assessments) and writes progress notes on each patient intervention within program professional standards.
- With the BCBA, instructs patients and family/significant others in home programs and protocols.
- Provides coaching, support, and guidance to the patient’s parent/guardian/caregiver in implementing treatment plan.
- Directly implements skill-acquisition and behavior-reduction plans developed by BCBA /Supervisor
- Attends all supervision meetings, in-service and care conferences programs as assigned.
- Instructs patient’s parent/guardian/caregiver in program with BCBA /Supervisor.
- Observes confidentiality and safeguards on all patient related information.
- Reports to the BCBA Supervisor if the patient is not achieving the goals and objectives set forth in the treatment plan.
- Immediately reports to BCBA Supervisor any patient incidents/variances or complaints.
- Adheres to Agency standards and consistently interprets and accurately performs all assigned responsibilities.
- Reports all incomplete work assignments to BCBA Supervisor.
- Demonstrates effective time management, organizational skills through timely submission of documentation and infrequent overtime for routine assignments.
- Demonstrates sound judgment, critical thinking and decision making.
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Must maintain clean CORI AND SORI
- Understands and adheres to all policies and procedures.
KEY SKILLS & BEHAVIOR:
- Strong analytical skills and interpersonal skills; willing to work directly with patients and clients
- Ability to communicate effectively within a variety of situations and diverse populations
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- $15-$23 per hour
- Reimbursement for traveling to patient home
- 14 Days Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid holidays (after 30 days of employment)
- Medical and Dental after 120-day full time 32 hours
- Professional Education & Stipend towards Counseling, Psychology, Social Work or Education with a concentration in concentration in Applied Behavior Analyst
- Flexible Schedule but must be able to work in the late afternoons and evening until 7:30pm and some and weekends
TO APPLY: Email cover letter, resume, three recommendations toHR@LAMOURCLINIC.ORG
Please see our website at http://LAMOURCLINIC.ORG/
ValleyBike Share System
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Marketing Coordinator will organize and implement campaigns which will include: branding, print materials, social media, events and activities, with the main goal of promoting the bike-sharing systems managed by Bewegen, as well as, maintaining high quality relationships with the users, partners and stakeholders of each one of those programs. The Coordinator will work with all ValleyBike municipalities as well as other Bewegen US markets to ensure the proper implementation of these strategies.
- Help plan and coordinate the annual strategic marketing plan;
- Develop and coordinate internal and external promotions;
- Plan and coordinate onsite events;
- Manage some graphic design and follow up on promotional material and collateral pieces;
- Interact with sponsors and partners for the implementation of the activation plans (sponsors, events, and station sponsors);
- Plan and carry out media plans;
- Manage and analyze annual member satisfaction surveys;
- Follow up on membership sales;
- Write and coordinate newsletters;
- Plan, implement and carry out social media strategies;
- Write and publish social messages;
- Manage user communications;
- Follow up on media demands;
- Plan annual review report;
- Conduct market benchmarking and monitoring activities to support strategy;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or other pertinent fields preferred;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in marketing, advertising, social, or other pertinent fields;
- Great knowledge of social media
- Strong writing skills;
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Attention to detail;
- Solid coordination skills;
- Team spirit, leadership, and capacity to manage several projects all at once;
- Spirit of initiative and a developed sense of the organization;
- Communication and interpersonal relationships abilities;
- Knowledge of InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop a strong asset;
- Love of bicycles and transit
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $28,000.00 to $34,000.00 /year
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years
- Field Marketing: 2 years
- Pioneer Valley, MA
The Department of Health and Wellness at Stonehill College is seeking a graduate student intern for the Fall 2018 semester.
The Department of Public Health
There are two separate internship programs — the Student Experience Program (SEP) which places interns within DPH programs, and the DPH Local Health Internship Program which places Graduate students in local and regional health departments throughout Massachusetts as well as within DPH.
For more information and other listed internships, click here.
No Kid Hungry
For the summer program, partners have two (2) Youth Ambassadors per location working on initiatives related to Federal Child Nutrition programs (Summer Food Service Program).
- Supporting Summer Meals sponsors to launch a new mobile meals program and toolkit creation (50%)
- Testing quick guides for site supervisors and assisting with a final draft (20%)
- No Kid Hungry outreach and projects – summer texting, spike events, and advocacy (20%)
- Misc. /Admin (10%)
The No Kid Hungry Youth Ambassadors at Project Bread will be responsible for the implementation of a mobile meal pilot in Athol and Fitchburg.
- The Youth Ambassadors (YAs) will work with local partners in Athol and Fitchburg to pilot mobile meals delivery strategies and determine best practices and challenges/opportunities
- The YAs will use their experience to create a mobile meals toolkit for dissemination across partner networks
- The YAs will support the development of a quick guide for site supervisors
- The YAs will assist with volunteer recruitment and community outreach events – this would include SFSP promotion, event planning and storytelling
No Kid Hungry seeks enthusiastic, undergraduate college students to join our program as Youth Ambassadors.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A great attitude and willingness to work on all kinds of projects
- Interest in hunger issues
- Commitment to working with diverse communities
- Reliability, responsibility, and a good work ethic
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Familiarity with social media
- Local knowledge of the placement community (Athol, MA or Fitchburg, MA)
- Daily access to a car is required and use of personal mobile phone required
Youth Ambassadors will receive a stipend of no more than $3000 for over the course of the summer for a completion of 400 hours. The program starts on May 29th, 2018.
Youth Ambassadors will report to a national No Kid Hungry staff member, and a local staff member. Ambassadors will participate in weekly conference calls, complete a weekly report, and attend an online training session prior to the start of work.
For more information and to apply, click here.
The Massachusetts Life Sciences Center (MLSC)
The Massachusetts Life Sciences Center (MLSC) is excited to announce the launch of the next round of our Internship Challenge! This year-round workforce development program focuses on enhancing the talent pipeline for Massachusetts life sciences companies by providing college students and recent graduates with hands-on work experience through internship opportunities at life sciences companies. The program creates hundreds of new internships each year by enabling small companies to hire paid interns. Since 2009, the MLSC has facilitated the placement of over 3,300 internships at more than 680 companies across the Commonwealth!
We kindly request that you and your institution assist us in notifying students about this opportunity.
This year, the program will offer paid internships to more than 500 college students and recent graduates who are considering career opportunities in the life sciences. Host companies will commit to providing a dedicated mentor and meaningful internship opportunity that relates to the academic focus of students. Studies have shown the value and necessity of providing students with paid internships, and we hope that this opportunity to explore a career path in life sciences will enhance the students' academic training.
We accept applications from eligible students via our website year-round, but the new application for internships taking place this summer is now open. There is no application deadline but students are urged to apply between February and April for increased opportunity to secure a summer placement.
Companies that register with us to host interns are given access to review applications and are instructed to contact students directly for interviews. The MLSC is offering to reimburse companies (with 100 or fewer employees in MA) for intern stipends of up to $8,160 for students selected through the program (amount is based on a pay rate of $17/hour for 12 weeks).
Any student enrolled in a Massachusetts college or university is eligible to apply, provided that they meet the following eligibility requirements:
- 2-year/Community College/Certificate students must be enrolled in an Associate's Degree or Certificate program or have completed one within the past year.
- 4-year college or university students must have or will complete(d) at least their freshman year the semester before the internship, or have graduated within the past year.
- Graduate students must be enrolled in a Master's Degree program or have received their Master's Degree within the past year. Other advanced degree candidates are not eligible
For more information, click here.