How can my grad student get reimbursed for her/his expenses?

Assuming that your grad student is not also an employee, the only way to do this is through a Disbursement Voucher. Fill out the voucher, an Invoice form, and include the student’s expense receipts. If the student has never been paid/reimbursed by the University before, you will need to submit to us the student’s legal name, off-campus address, student id number, and purpose for payment so that he/she can be added as a vendor into the system. (All forms are available on the Controller’s website.)