Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 12:00pm to 3:00pm
Location: Campus Center Auditorium
Take a study break and explore natural, healthy ways to reduce stress and balance body and mind at De-Stress Fest 2019, Thursday December 12, noon to 3 p.m. in the Campus Center Auditorium.
- Relax with a 5-10 minute Reiki, massage, or acupuncture session.
- Unwind in a 15-20 minute mindfulness meditation class.
- Experience a Peer Coaching Session. Choose from the following topics: Nutrition, Wellbeing, or Financial.
- Enjoy the soothing sounds of Meditative Cello Music
- Pick up great products from KIND bar, Red Lime Tea House, Bigelow Tea’s, and Insomnia Cookies.
De-Stress Fest is free and open to all UMass students. Cosponsored by the Center for Health Promotion and Campus Recreation.