Friday, April 16, 2021 - 1:00pm
SPHHS Research Day showcases the wonderful research, instruction, and outreach that is conducted in each of our School’s departments. We invite undergraduate and graduate students, as well as postdoctoral fellows, to present their work to the faculty, staff, peers, and the broader community. On April 16, 2021 at 1:00 PM, we will host our 24th Annual Research Day event by supporting both oral and poster presentations. This is an entirely online event.
1:00 pm: Welcome and Introduction by Dean Anna Maria Siega-Riz
1:05-2:15 pm: Oral Presentations
- Heather Kizner, Nutrition
- Kiara Amaro-Rivera, Nutrition
- Ross Brancati, Kinesiology
- Oladele Oluwayiose, Environmental Health Sciences
- Brittany Ranchoff, Health Promotion And Policy
- Kathryn Wagner, Biostatistics And Epidemiology
- Colleen Ward, Communication Disorders
2:15-3:00 pm: Poster Session
3:00 pm: Research Day Awards Announcement by Associate Dean of Research Susan Hankinson
Zoom and Flipgrid Link Information:
The live portions of Research Day (including the dean's welcome, the oral presentations, and the awards announcement) will be held via Zoom.
- Join Zoom meeting: https://umass-amherst.zoom.us/j/94493413745?pwd=aDVjNURDUUtpcVY4TTBHTWx3TFNRQT09
Meeting ID: 944 9341 3745
The poster session will be held on Flipgrid. UMass-based users can access all posters and narratives at www.flipgrid.com/sphhsresearchday (NetID required).
Non-UMass based users can access posters through www.flipgrid.com/d0c1e580 and click on “Enter Your Guest Password”. The guest password has been shared with faculty, staff, and students in the School of Public Health and Health Sciences for distribution.
For more information, or to submit an abstract, visit our Research Day page.