Adjunct faculty in the Kinesiology Department contribute significantly to our research mission by their on-going collaborations in a variety of topical areas.
- Michael Busa, Ph.D., Human Testing Center Facility Director - IALS, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Graham Caldwell, Ph.D., Associate Professor (retired), Department of Kinesiology, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Julia Choi, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Applied Physiology and Kinesiology, University of Florida
- Edward C. Frederick, Ph.D., President, Exeter Research, Inc. Brentwood, NH
- Rajakumar Nagarajan, Ph.D., Magnetic Resonance Physicist in the Human Magnetic Resonance Center, IALS, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Catrine Tudor-Locke, Ph.D., Dean of the College of Health and Human Services, University of North Carolina Charlotte
- Brian Umberger, Ph.D., Professor of Movement Science, School of Kinesiology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI