I would like to take a course at another university. How do I make sure it meets UMass requirements?

Transfer Affairs and Undergraduate Admissions reviews transcripts to establish number of credits that will be transferred. They evaluate transcripts based on course material and whether or not it meets the University of Massachusetts requirement. Keep the course syllabus from all of your previous courses, so you can show the Transfer Affairs Office or your advisor.