I am an exception reporter and forgot to report my time off. What do I do?

If you have missed the deadline for that pay period, you will need to turn in a Time and Labor Correction form. Remember that if you missed part of a day, be sure to account for the entire day by also entering “REG” for the hours you did work. (See “I am a self-reporting exception employee. How do I claim an exception on my timesheet?”, for a more detailed explanation.)