Financial Aid

SPHHS Awards Ceremony

There are two primary sources of financial aid: The University and the Department of Communication Disorders. In addition to graduate assistantships offered through the department, a limited number of fellowships are available through the School of Public Health and Health Sciences and through the Graduate School on a competitive basis.