Graduate Admissions

Walk and Roll for Stroke and Aphasia

Please review the information below for our graduate program requirements, mean GPA scores for students admitted into our graduate programs, and for application deadlines. The graduate application for all graduate programs is accessible online at the University of Massachusetts Amherst Graduate School website.

Please note: We will accept applicants to our graduate programs who have "Passing" or "Satisfactory" rather than letter grades.

The Communication Disorders department is no longer asking for Graduate Record Exam (GRE) scores as part of the application.

If you are considering our graduate program and have specific questions, contact the faculty on our Admissions Committee by email at