Mental Health Recovery Services Residential Counselors
In our NEW Programs in Easthampton, Hadley, Deerfield and Greenfield– for people in mental health recovery. We are opening several new residential programs in Hampshire and Franklin counties. If you enjoy bringing out the best in people, and are up for a challenge and the rewards that come with it, consider joining ServiceNet’s extraordinary residential team. Direct experience is great, though we can help you learn what you need to know, as long as you are committed to the work.
- Assist residents in developing and attaining treatment goals
- Restore and teach daily living skills
- Engage people in meaningful activity in the house and in the community
- Provide transportation to medical and psychiatric appointments
Qualifications: Direct care experience is helpful, though we can help you learn what you need to know, as long as you have commitment to the work.
- Basic computer/office skills Microsoft Office (daily reports/communications).
- Physical ability to perform the requirements of this position.
- A valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
- Experience working with people in a recovery-based model of care preferred.
- Ability to motivate, inspire, and support participants in developing and reaching their personal goals.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- MAP and CPR/First Aid a plus, but we will train if needed.
INTERESTED? Please email your resume and cover letter, and schedule you are interested in, noting Search #315 in the subject line, to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.
For more information, visit the ServiceNet website.