Undergraduate UWW Courses

All current students in the School of Public Health and Health Sciences have the option to take some of their courses with the Department of Continuing and Professional Education (CPE) CPE courses are offered in spring, summer, fall, and winter terms and are eligible for financial aid, but the cost of taking a CPE course is different from campus-based courses and may be higher. Before you enroll in any CPE course/s, it is highly recommended that you contact Financial Aid to ensure your current aid package allows CPE courses.

You may be eligible to take UWW (CPE) courses in the following cases:

  • You are not able to get into the campus-based course because the course is closed to additional enrollments.
  • You are looking to fulfill course requirements in order to graduate early.
  • You are looking to take an elective course not offered on campus.  

January 2021: We are currently experiencing issues with our email, and we are working to fix it. Please check your spam/junk folder if you expect to hear from us via email. We typically respond within 24 hours.