Environmental Health Sciences
- BS, Natural Resource Studies, UMass Amherst
- MS, Environmental Science, Washington State University
- MSQA, Quality Assurance, California State University at Dominguez Hills
- PhD, Toxicology, Utah State University
Areas of Specialization:
- Regulatory Compliance
- EMS and OHS Management Systems
- QEHS Assessment
Current research is focused on environmental and occupational health and safety management systems and their role in public health organization
- “Integration of Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health/Safety Management System Requirements into Internal Audit Criteria” MS Thesis, CSU-DH (2008).
- Cary, M, Van Belle, G, Morris, S. Cameron, B. and Bourcier, D.R., The role of worker participation in effective training, New Solutions, Vol 3, 1997
- Bourcier, D.R., “Composite Materials-Controls and Health Effects”, Aircraft and Aerospace Manufacturing, Transport Industries, ILO Encyclopaedia of Occupational Health and Safety, Chapter 90, 4th Edition Geneva, 1998.
- Weinberg, L., Doubt, R., and Bourcier, D.R., Development of an Environmental and Health Risk Assessment Tool for Materials and Processes, In, Third Aerospace Environmental Technology Conference, NASA pp. 539-549, (1999)