- Trainings opened: Monday, Dec. 7
- Trainings close: Thursday, Dec. 24
- Grading will be completed: Friday, Jan. 8
- Trainings will open for new RSOs/GSOs: Monday, Feb. 1
- Friday, January 22, 2021: All budgets must be approved through Campus Pulse by Advisor/Council Review by 5:00 PM ET. This is the Final Day for Council Review to meet.
- Monday, January 25, 2021: Ways and Means Committee voting begins
- Friday, March 12, 2021: Initial allocations will be sent to all RSOs; Period to submit an Appeal begins
- Monday, March 22, 2020: Period to submit an Appeal ends at 11:59 PM ET; Appeals are scheduled and begin to be heard by the Administrative Affairs Committee
- Friday, April 2, 2020: Hearings on Appeals conclude
To be considered for funding, your RSO must meet the following criteria:
- A member of the RSO must submit a budget request by Friday, January 22, 2021 at 5:00 PM ET (“the budget request deadline”);
- It must be listed by SEL/SORC as an “Active” RSO by the budget request deadline;
- The member of the RSO that submits the budget request must hold Signature Responsibility (SR) by the budget request deadline;
- The budget request must include the full names and student IDs of ten undergraduate members by the budget request deadline; and
- The RSO must not be in debt (have a negative balance in the RSO’s fee account) by the budget request deadline.
More resources for the budget process including checklists, examples, and the Budget Workshop presentation: