- The Conduct Advisors program is a group of students well-versed in the Code of Student Conduct who work to answer any questions regarding the Code.
- We help students navigate through the Conduct system and prepare them for any meetings with the Dean of Students Office or the Community Standards Office.
- The Conduct Advisors may be present at these meetings in order to clear up any confusion as well as helping students make informed decisions with regards to their next steps in the conduct system including referring students to other campus resources
- Additionally, any students looking to file a complaint with the Dean of Students Office can come to us for help formulating their complaint.
- Registered Student Organizations that have an active fee account can apply to receive emergency funding from the SGA’s Finance Committee.
- This allocation is meant to provide funding that will ensure an RSO will not have to cancel an event that is vital to their mission due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Creating your own Registered Student Organization is a great way to get involved on campus and build your own community in Umass Amherst.
- Being registered means that you have the support of the university with the hopes that you thrive as a student run organization.
Bike Share Program
Free Bike Rentals
- NEW: The Bike Share program is a free year-long bicycle rental open to all UMass Amherst students, faculty and staff.
- Renters receive one FREE bike tune up at the UMass Bike Co-op courtesy of the Student Government Association.
- For short term rentals of a few hours or days, ValleyBike Share operates their service at UMass Amherst. More information at: https://www.valleybike.org/
- Bike rentals took place on Oct. 30, 2018 from 12-4 p.m. and will be due on April 26, 2019 between 12-4 p.m. at the Maple Hall Bike Storage Unit There is currently a waitlist for bikes. To join, please e-mail email@example.com