Here are some different ways you can get involved with our SGA:
- Elections for President/Vice President occur in the Spring semester of the prior school year. Check out the SGA elections page for more info!
- The President & Vice President appoint cabinet members in the Spring semester of the previous school year through an application and interview process. If vacancies occur, any undergraduate can apply.
- Each Cabinet member may compile a team of undersecretaries to assist throughout the year. Undersecretaries may be given specific projects and tasks. Most Undersecretary appointments occur in the latter months of the summer prior to the school year. Open Undersecretary positions can be found on SGA’s home page and Facebook page.
- Undergraduates may run for Senate positions that represent their graduation year. Terms are 1 year. First Year Student elections occur in the Fall semester of every year. Sophomore, Junior, and Senior elections occur in the Spring semester of the prior school year. Check out the SGA elections page for more info!
- When a vacancy arises in the Senate, undergraduate students may apply through SGA’s Outreach and Development Committee (ODC). Open Senate seats can be found on SGA’s home page and Facebook page. If interested in applying for an open Senate seat, email email@example.com.
Judicial Branch and Other Opportunities
- The Judicial Branch of SGA is comprised of 7 Justices. The Chief Justice is appointed in the prior school year. All other justices are reviewed and appointed through an open application in the beginning of each school year. Openings will be posted on the SGA website and Facebook page. For more information or to apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
-Bike Share Assistants
-RSO Council Positions