Chair: Philippe Baillargeon (email@example.com)
The University Relations and Advancement Council will meet on the following dates during the 2022-2023 academic year:
Fall Semester - 2022
November 3 (meeting in Paige 202)
Spring Semester - 2023
February 23 - CANCELLED
March 2 - SACL Conf. Rm. Whitmore 319
April 13 - SACL Conf. Rm. Whitmore 319
All meetings will be from 4-5 p.m. and take place in Whitmore 370 as well as Zoom unless otherwise indicated. To attend a meeting being held via Zoom, contact the council chair for the Zoom link.
The University Advancement Council shall represent the faculty by:
- Participating in an advisory capacity regarding the function of the Office of University Advancement including: alumni relations, University communications, development, public affairs, and University relations;
- Addressing issues of policy and its implementation; and
- Reviewing the budget of all University Advancement units.
Its membership shall be:
- Thirteen Faculty Members, including one from each School/College headed by a Dean and one Librarian;
- The Provost or a designee, serving ex officio;
- The Executive Vice Chancellor for University Relations, serving ex officio;
- The Vice Chancellor for University Advancement or a designee, serving ex officio;
- The Director of Athletics or a designee, serving ex officio;
- The Secretary of the Faculty Senate or a designee, serving ex officio, non-voting;
- The Editor of the Massachusetts Daily Collegian or a designee;
- One Graduate Student; and
- One Undergraduate Student.
From Chapter 5 Section 20 of the Faculty Senate Bylaws.