SBS Conference and Visitor Grants
SBS Conference and Visitors Grants are funds to bring a speaker or colleague to campus or to host a conference or workshop on campus. Priority will be given to projects that have a clear and direct benefit to the professional development and/or research capacity of faculty across the college.
- Include a short description of the event for which support is being requested or the necessity for bringing a visitor to campus if support is requested for that purpose.
- Include a brief but detailed total budget for the event/visitor.
- Identify the source of matching funds available for the event/visitor. SBS support will require a 1-1 match.
- Indicate the total amount of support for the event (and similar events within the same unit over the past two years) coming from University funding lines.
- If support for a visitor is included, attach a short vitae (<1 page) or description sufficient to evaluate need and merit.
- Proposal narrative should be no more than two pages.
The Fall 2018 deadline was October 14, 2018 and the Spring 2019 deadline is March 15, 2019. For any questions about these grants, please contact Jennifer Lundquist, Senior Associate Dean for Research and Faculty Development.
Visit the ISSR Scholars Program page.