SBS Outstanding Staff Award
The SBS Outstanding Staff Award was instituted in 2015 to recognize the contributions and impact of SBS staff members. Recipients have demonstrated impact through one or more of the following:
- Growth in areas of responsibility.
- Improved a work process or system that significantly increated efficiency or resulted in a fiscal savings.
- Performed duties with superior integrity and dedication.
- Favorably represents their office, administrative unit, SBS, and university.
- Fosters collaboration.
- Creates a positive and motivating work environment.
|Mary Ann Libardi||Dean's Office||2019|
|Aaron Tauscher||Political Science||2019|
|Kathy Colon||School of Public Policy||2018|
|Crystal Paul||Political Science||2018|
|Karen Mason||Institute for Social Science Research||2017|
|Gail Fleischaker||Resource Economics||2016|