Welcome to the SBS alumni circle. You’re part of a distinguished group of people who are using their SBS degrees to make waves in the world. Some of you are producing groundbreaking television shows, or writing illuminating books about the advertising industry, or conducting policy research that will influence Congress, or founding organizations that educate homeless youth. Let us tell your story.
In every corner of the globe, you and your fellow SBS alumni are making an impact. We’re proud of your work, and we invite you to stay connected to where it all started.
As a SBS alum, you benefit from being a part of a powerful, large and collaborative alumni network. You’ll find that faculty and peer support will extend far beyond your days on campus. You can tap into this network for career opportunities, advice and inspiration, drawing from the experience of talented and successful alumni and professors.
SBS is a world-class institute, and we need your help to continue to offer excellent educational opportunities to the next generation. We encourage you to support SBS’s endeavors to develop the new minds that want to impact society for the better.
You can support SBS by:
- Joining the UMass Amherst Alumni Advisor Network
- Mentoring students seeking academic and professional guidance
- Networking with students by introducing them to your professional circles and conducting informational interviews
- Participating in campus events, such as panel discussions and class presentations
- Providing students with internships or supporting a student with the resources to successfully compete for an internship
- Making a gift to SBS
Your gift to SBS helps pay for financial aid, new programs and endowed professorships, modern facilities, and improved technology. From a small donation to a large endowment, every contribution to SBS is vital.
To find out more about getting involved, please contact Maureen Fitzgerald, Executive Director of Development, UMass Amherst College of Social and Behavioral Sciences, 413-577-1204.