Office of Project Management and Training (OPMT)
OPMT coordinates strategic programs and provides project management to support campus research initiatives. OPMT also develops, coordinates, and delivers various training programs, primarily to support research administrators. OPMT works collaboratively with other VCRE units to assist with large-scale, cross disciplinary, and strategic proposals and awards.
- Research Administration Core Curriculum Training Program
- Coordinates other workshops and trainings for faculty with Unit Leaders and the Office of Research Development
- Early stage solicitation assessment: Identifying administrative, compliance, and other solicitation requirements
- Proposal Response Teams (PRT)
- Center start-up consultation and support
For inquiries, email email@example.com