ABOUT KUALI RESEARCH
Kuali Research is a cloud-based solution that addresses the full sponsored projects lifecycle so it streamlines processes with online workflow, and creates a single repository for all proposal, award, and compliance information. It provides users the tools to leverage this powerful information to gain important insights and make more informed decisions.
GUIDES & TRAINING DOCUMENTATION
Kuali guides, training documentation, and videos are available that were developed by Office of Research and Engagement staff. Topics range from Proposal Routing & Approvals to Tagging Centers & Institutes. You will also find the Kuali Salary Guide that includes a new Grad Calculator and NIH Salary Cap guidance. These, along with F.A.Q.s and the Kuali Knowledge Base can be found in the Resources block at right.
TRAINING & OPEN LAB SESSIONS
Lab-based trainings are geared towards administrators engaged in proposal development and faculty and graduate students who build their own proposals. There are also open lab sessions available where Research and Engagement staff will be present to troubleshoot and answer questions.
KUALI REPLACING E-PROTOCOL STARTING IN AUGUST
The transition of e-Protocol for both human subjects (IRB) and animal subjects (IACUC) to Kuali Research will begin the in August 2019.
Human Subjects - IRB:
- August 23, 2019: Last day to submit all new protocols, revisions, or renewals in e-Protocol for the September 6th IRB meeting.
- August 23, 5:00 p.m. until Monday, September 9, 2019, 8:00 a.m.: Neither e-Protocol nor Kuali (for e-Protocol only) will be available to allow for data migration.
For questions, please email email@example.com.
Animal Subjects – IACUC:
- August 23, 2019: Last day to submit all cloned protocols and major amendments.
- August 30, 2019: Last day to submit all renewals and minor amendments.
- August 30, 5:00 p.m. until Monday, September 9, 2019, 8:00 a.m.: Neither e-Protocol nor Kuali (for e-Protocol only) will be available to allow for data migration.