Vertebrate Animal Classroom Use, Demonstration or Display Short Form

Bringing vertebrate animals from an off-campus source into a UMass classroom or UMass property may require review and approval by the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC). You will either be required to complete an IACUC protocol or describe the proposed use on this short form (on right).