Request for Prior Approval of Outside Activities

This form can be completed by faculty members without federally funded research to proposes outside activities.  The form must be signed by corresponding Dean, Department Head, or Provost as applicable.

If a faculty members does receive federal funds, their Outside Activity disclosure should be submitted electronically through the Kuali Conflict of Interest module within Kuali ERA