Will UMass accept certificates of training from other institutions?

All human subjects researchers at UMass are required to complete the CITI course.  Certificates of training from other institutions are not accepted. To receive credit for modules previously taken from other institutions, you would need to affiliate your training with UMass. Because each institution determines which modules are available in their courses not all modules will transfer. For instructions on how to affiliate your training, please go to:  CITI Training for Human Subjects Research.

FAQ Topic: