Tuesday, March 1, 2022 - 10:00am to 12:00pm
This workshop is offered via Zoom. The Zoom meeting connection information will be sent out to attendees a day prior to the training. If you have not received the link by that time, please check your "Junk" folder.
Participants will learn how to create a budget in Kuali, including:
- A review of Kuali’s basic budget concepts and tour of the budget module
- How to create budget versions and export budgets to Excel
- Learn how cost of living increases and inflation work and are calculated
- How to add and assign personnel to budget periods
- How to add non-employees (consultants, other significant contributors, etc).
- How to budget academic (AY) and summer faculty effort
- How to calculate other personnel effort, including grad students
- How to add non-personnel budget items
- How to replicate budget periods
Participants will receive a Kuali Training Certificate of Completion if they complete all three proposal development trainings:
- Kuali Proposal Development - Basics and Proposal Submission
- Kuali Proposal Development - Budgeting
- Kuali Proposal Development - Advanced Budgeting - S2S