Tuesday, October 27, 2020 - 1:00pm
Participants will learn how to navigate Kuali and complete the Proposal Development record, including:
· An overview of the Kuali platform, user dashboard, key concepts, and how to create a new proposal
· How to enter preliminary proposal details – sponsor, grant type, grant period, etc.
· How to fill out investigators RTF and intellectual credit splits
· How to fill out the compliance sections and the questionnaire (IPF)
· How to attach documents to fulfill UMass and Sponsor requirements
· How to submit and route a proposal for OPAS approval and submission
· Learn how proposal validations work
· How to print the full proposal
Participants will receive a Kuali Training Certificate of Completion if they complete all three proposal development trainings:
1. Kuali Proposal Development - Basics and Proposal Submission
2. Kuali Proposal Development - Budgeting
3. Kuali Proposal Development - Advanced Budgeting - S2S
The trainings are progressive in content and it is strongly encouraged that users take them sequentially.
More information and registration here.